Payment & Shipping Terms:
melamine coffee cups,
melamine latte cups
LFGB CE FDA Standards Heat Resistance 220ml Melamine Coffee Mugs Ceramic Coffee cups customer logo food grade prints
|LFGB CE FDA standards colorful abstract flower style Bamboo Fibre square Food Plate Meal Serving dish|
|Color:||Solid color or decal printing|
|Packaging:||bulk , color box or as request|
Melamine Coffee cup
1. Style:classic style
4. Type:coffee cup
5. High temperature compressing compound item,anti-bacteria,easy to clean,non-fragile
6. Can be made as customer request on size,shape,color and printing
7. Our item is complied with regulations in different countries,it is safe to be in contact with food
8. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use,as well as promotional gift.
9. Stylish shape and pattern printed as your request
10. Firm and sturdy large tumbler for home,school,fast food restaurant
11. Stackable design for saving room in your kitchen
12. Low thermal conductivity,high temperature compressing compound item,anti-bacterial,easy to clean,
1. We respond to emails and questions within 24 hours;
2. We launch new patterns and new items at least twice a year to diversity product catergories;
3. We provide high quality product and competitive price;
4. We care and listen to custome concerns and keep making improvements to offer desired and qualified product;
About Pre-production Samples
1. Finished item without copy right is free of charges.
2. Sample charges for printing your own design.
3. Tooling fee is needed.
4. Sample lead time:15 working days
Why choose Lavida
1. More than 10-year experience producer in bamboo fibre products.
2. Strong in pattern and product development.
3. Selected materials and strictly inspection to all production to assure outstanding quality.
4. Accurate production plan ,in the same time keep close following to production to make sure full and on-time delivery.
Use and Care Instruction
• Melamine dinnerware should be handled like any quality dinnerware.
• Harsh or abrasive cleaners, steel wool or any type of plastic or metal scouring pads are not recommended for melamine products. The use of these products on melamine will cause the finish to be removed and
possible staining issues.
• For best results, use only non-abrasive pads to clean or remove dried food.
• Pre-soak melamine products, if necessary, in a high quality pre-soak dishwashing detergent.
• Dishwasher safe; however, avoid use of chlorine or chlorine based detergents or bleach.
• Please consult your chemical specialist for the best solution made specifically for use on melamine products.
• Shatter-proof,but it doesn’t mean it cannot break,please manage with care.
• Oven or microwave use is not recommended.
Contact Person: Vicky