Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Plates And Dishes||Shape:||Round|
|Material:||Bamboo Fiber,corn Starch,melamine||Certificates:||CE,EU, LFGB, SGS, Sedex CE , EU,CIQ,EEC,FDA,LFGB,SGS|
|Color:||Solid Blue Or As Request||Production Way:||High Tempereture Compressing|
bio bamboo fiber plates,
bamboo recyclable plates
2018 Popular Blue solid color New Design Natural Plant Fibre printed Plate Bamboo fibre Round Plate 12' 30.5cm
Made from one of the most sustainable and natural raw materials available, our bamboo product is made from materials like Bamboo Fiber and Corn Starch. Bamboo is actually a fast-growing grass that (unlike trees) can be harvested without destroying the plant. The bamboo fiber, the waste material left behind from traditional manufacturing processes, is collected and repurposed to create a wide range of contemporary, stylish and durable lifestyle and outdoor products.
Why choose us?
1. More than 1000 existing models cover bowl, plate, cup, spoon etc, OEM acceptable.
2. Rich experience in conducting an overall product design, Tooling and production.
3. Eco-friendly, plant fiber material, with biodegradability and disintegration test report etc.
4. Best after sales service.
About Pre-production Samples
*Finished item without copy right is free of charges.
*Sample charges for printing your own design.
*Tooling fee is needed.
*Sample lead time:15 working days.
Regarding Payment Term
*L/C at sight,T/T or Negotiable
Fairs we attend
Canton Fair,Hong Kong Houseware show,Chicago houseware show
1. What’s the quality of your products?
*LAVIDA: Top bamboo fiber quality.
2. Is the bamboo fiber dinnerware dishwasher safe?
* LAVIDA: yes, it’s dishwasher safe (top rack).
3. Is the bamboo fiber dinnerware microwave safe?
* LAVIDA: No, the temperature tolerance is -20 to 120 degree.
4. How long can the bamboo fiber dinnerware last?
* LAVIDA: Usually the bamboo fiber dinnerware can be lasted for around 3 years.
5. How can we get some samples?
* LAVIDA: Samples are free to be offered if you don’t mind of paying the shipping courier cost.
6. How much to create a new mould with customized shape? And what’s the MOQ?
* LAVIDA: Usually the mould cost is around USD1000.00/for single pc. MOQ is 1000pcs/design.
7. What’s the lead time for samples?
* LAVIDA: 5-7days for ready-made items. Around 14days for customized printing items.
8. What’s the leadtime for production?
* LAVIDA: 35-45days after samples approved. (If during the CNY holiday, then 4 weeks more)
9. What’s the payment terms?
* LAVIDA: T/T,L/C AT SIGHT.
10. Does your product safe to be in contact with food?
* LAVIDA: Yes, we have passed Food Grade tests like FDA ,LFGB ,EU,BPA FREE.
Contact Person: Vicky