Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Heat Resistance:||-20 To 120 Degree||Lead Time:||45-60days|
High Temperature tolerance Reusable Melamine Plates Bowls with customized decal printing 8' 20cm 10' 25cm Ceramic Plates for home school
Melamine Dinner Plate,Snack Plate,Pastry Plate
Pefect size for dinning ,dessert,cookies,cake and snacks
Life time can last at least 3 years with proper care and use
Hard to break and easy to clean
Comes in different sizes ,colors and weights
More patterns available
The specifications of this bamboo fiber plate
1. Free of heavy metals and formaldehyde,BPA free
2. Shatter proof,anti-batirial
3. Hight temperature tolerance up to 120 degrees.
4. Dishwahser safe(top rack only)
5. Durable and reusable
6. Smelless and tasteless
7. Not recommend to use in microwave or steamer
* Before production,we confirm with clients regarding product specifications,material,packaging etc and get their approval and keep sample for making mass production.
* We trace the different phase of production from beginning.
* We keep checking the quality for every step of production.
* We accept third party inspection before loading.
Why choose us?
1. More than 1000 existing models cover bowl, plate, cup, spoon etc, OEM acceptable.
2. Rich experience in conducting an overall product design, proofing and production.
3. Eco-friendly, plant fiber material, with biodegradability and disintegration test report etc.
4. Best after sales service.
1. Is the melamine dinnerware dishwasher safe?
Yes,it is dishwasher safe (top shelf only)
2. Can we make our own logo and pattern?
3. Whats the costs for a new mold?
Costs of mould is around US$1000,it depends on the product size and weight and the number of cavity you request.
4. What certification do you have?
We pass LFGB,FDA,EU etc.
5. Can we visit your factory?
6. How long does it take to produce a 20' container?
Usually it takes us 30 days to produce a 20'container.
7. Whats the major material forr the product?
Bamboo fiber,corn starch,melamine.
8. Can we make our own color and ow pattern?