Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Bamboo Fiber Water Jug,Pitcher,Jar||Decal:||CMYK Or PANTONE|
|Temperature Duration:||-20 To 120 Degree||Trade Term:||FOB Or Negotiable|
|Material:||Bamboo Fiber||Lead Time:||45 Days|
Recycled Wearable Eco Bamboo Water Jug Plastic Beverage Jug Melamine Water Pitcher Food Safe Customized Prints
Bamboo Fiber Beverage Jug,Plastic water Jug
Hand drawn cute nature style prints
Round shape Pefect size for serving drinks
Life time can last at least 3 years with proper care and use
Hard to break and easy to clean
Comes in different sizes ,colors and weights
More patterns available
The specifications of this bamboo fiber beverage Jug
1. Free of heavy metals and formaldehyde,BPA free
2. Shatter proof,anti-batirial
3. Hight temperature tolerance up to 120 degrees.
4. Dishwahser safe(top rack only)
5. Durable and reusable
6. Smelless and tasteless
7. Not recommend to use in microwave or steamer
1. Sample in stock can be sent out in 2 days;
2. New sample with your own logo and design takes 10-15 days;
3. New moulds takes 15 days.
4. Sample available in stock without copyright is freee of charges;New mould cost around US$1200 each item it depends on how difficult the mould is.
* Before production,we confirm with clients regarding product specifications,material,packaging etc and get their approval and keep sample for making mass production.
* We trace the different phase of production from beginning.
* We keep checking the quality for every step of production.
* We accept third party inspection before loading.
Why choose us?
1. More than 1000 existing models cover bowl, plate, cup, spoon etc, OEM acceptable.
2. Rich experience in conducting an overall product design, proofing and production.
3. Eco-friendly, plant fiber material, with biodegradability and disintegration test report etc.
4. Best after sales service.
How to use bamboo fiber items?
1. Recommended use temperature :-20°c -120°c.
2. No direct use on fire or in steamer.
3. Not use in microwave or oven.
4. Dishwasher safe,but avoid using chlorine or chlorine based detergents or bleach.
5 N o use on oven ,in microwave or steamer
6 Sharp or serrated knives could leave scratches or damages to the surface
7 Product might break down after extensive use
8 After numerous dishwashing machine cycles glaze could eventually start to wear off.
9 Once glaze starts to wear off, its not recommended to use.
10 Items could get scratched in an industrial dishwasher if rubbed against other items.
11 Product could crack, break or chip when dropped or banged against a hard surface
Contact Person: Vicky