Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Bamboo Fiber,corn Starch,melamine||Temperature Tolerance:||-20°C~120°C|
|Sample:||Available||Production Way:||High Tempereture Compressing|
Firm and durable Natural Plant Fibre Tray Bamboo fibre Tray For home school restaurant cafeteria with prints
Why use Bamboo Fibre Tableware Products?
Made from on of the most sustainable and natural raw materials available,our bamboo product is made from materials like bamboo fiber and corn starch.Bamboo is actually a fast-growing grass that(unlike trees)can be harvested without destroying the plant.The bamboo fiber,the wast material left behind from traditional manufacturing processes,is collected and repurposed to create a wide range of contemporary,stylish and durable lifestyle and outdoor products.
1. More eco-friendly,when compared with Melamine products.
2. Non-fragile and be of high strength (be formed through compression moldings at high temperature) .
3. More endurable,when compared with porcelain products.
4. Non-toxic and non-flammable passed FDA and LFGB food safe test as well as dishwasher test.
5. With unique rustic texture.
La Vida Company Brief
Lavida specialized in dinnerware products, mainly biodegradable bamboo fiber and melamine dinnerware. Our bamboo fiber and melamine dinnerware is a great choice for every day. Lavida dinnerware is actually made from biodegradable bamboo fiber and made of sturdy melamine .
All Lavida dishes are made of quality materials that is dishwasher safe and virtually unbreakable, your children and grandchildren can drop these with no worries! Lavida biodegradable bamboo fiber and melamine dinnerware are great for the beach house, cabin, yacht, backyard barbeques, patio place settings or every day use indoors,especially the best choice for special events ,parties and summer entertaining.
Why choose us?
1. More than 1000 existing models cover bowl, plate, cup, spoon etc, OEM acceptable.
2. Rich experience in conducting an overall product design, Tooling and production.
3. Eco-friendly, plant fiber material, with biodegradability and disintegration test report etc.
4. Best after sales service.
About Pre-production Samples
*Finished item without copy right is free of charges.
*Sample charges for printing your own design.
*Tooling fee is needed.
*Sample lead time:15 working days.
Use and Care Instruction
• Bamboo fiber dinnerware should be handled like any quality dinnerware.
• Harsh or abrasive cleaners, steel wool or any type of plastic or metal scouring pads are not recommended for bamboofiber products. The use of these products on bamboofiber will cause the finish to be removed and
possible staining issues.
• For best results, use only non-abrasive pads to clean or remove dried food.
• Pre-soak bamboofiber products, if necessary, in a high quality pre-soak dishwashing detergent.
• Dishwasher safe; however, avoid use of chlorine or chlorine based detergents or bleach.
• Please consult your chemical specialist for the best solution made specifically for use on bamboofiber products.
• Shatter-proof,but it doesn’t mean it cannot break,please manage with care.
• Oven or microwave use is not recommended.
Regarding Payment Term
*L/C at sight,T/T or Negotiable
Fairs we attend
Canton Fair,Hong Kong Houseware show,Chicago houseware show
1. What’s the quality of your products?
*LAVIDA: Top bamboo fiber quality.
2. Is the bamboo fiber dinnerware dishwasher safe?
* LAVIDA: yes, it’s dishwasher safe (top rack).
3. Is the bamboo fiber dinnerware microwave safe?
* LAVIDA: No, the temperature tolerance is -20 to 120 degree.
4. How long can the bamboo fiber dinnerware last?
* LAVIDA: Usually the bamboo fiber dinnerware can be lasted for around 3 years.
5. How can we get some samples?
* LAVIDA: Samples are free to be offered if you don’t mind of paying the shipping courier cost.
6. How much to create a new mould with customized shape? And what’s the MOQ?
* LAVIDA: Usually the mould cost is around USD1000.00/for single pc. MOQ is 1000pcs/design.
7. What’s the lead time for samples?
* LAVIDA: 5-7days for ready-made items. Around 14days for customized printing items.
8. What’s the leadtime for production?
* LAVIDA: 35-45days after samples approved. (If during the CNY holiday, then 4 weeks more)
9. What’s the payment terms?
* LAVIDA: T/T,L/C AT SIGHT.
10. Does your product safe to be in contact with food?
* LAVIDA: Yes, we have passed Food Grade tests like FDA ,LFGB ,EU,BPA FREE.